Join the NEW - Camel Crazies! This student-based fan club is devoted to getting LOUD and PROUD in the student section at Campbell University athletics events. Earn points for attending any of our home athletics events by swiping your ID at the front gate.
Like Camel Crazies on Facebook!
Follow @Camel_Crazies on Twitter!
Point System and Prizes
1 Point = 1 Attended Game
5 Points, receive a Campbell Rally Towel
10 Points, receive Campbell Lanyard
15 Points, receive a Coca-Cola Reusable Tote
20 Points, receive Coca-Cola Sunglasses
25 Points, receive Coca-Cola Earbuds
30 Points, be entered to win FREE Textbooks
for the 2014 Fall Semester or a FREE 40” Flat Screen TV!
Participate in exclusive events and contests for Camel Crazies members to win extra prizes!
- Corn hole Tournament
- Tweet from your Seat Contests
- T-shirt Design Challenge
- In-game Song Requests
- Stay connected on Social Media for 2.0 Man Hunt Clues for the CU Athletics Scavenger Hunt
- Produce and edit game day scripts
- Coordinate game operations materials
- Distribute promotional materials
- Engage in on campus activities to promote athletic events
- Plan and implement student promotions
- Gain experience working in collegiate athletics marketing
- Produce resume building work with statistical and visual evidence
- Network within the collegiate athletics industry
- Experience in promotional efforts
If interested in this position please send resume to:
Rachel Kirkpatrick, Campbell Athletics Assistant Director of Marketing and Promotions