Kraisser opened the day with his victory against Clarion's Jake Gromacki. In session two, he fell to top-seed Thomas Gilman by major decision, 22-8. The redshirt senior will take on Stanford's Gabriel Townsell in match 388 Friday morning.
J. Heino advanced to the second day after a 5-3 decision victory over conference foe and No. 11 seed Jared Johnson of Chattanooga. He will take on William Miller of Edinboro in match 458 during Friday morning's wrestlebacks. Heino opened the day with a 4-2 loss against No. 6 Austin Schafer of Oklahoma State.
Joshua Heil began the day for Campbell, falling to Iowa's Christopher Carton, 4-0. In wrestlebacks, Heil fell to Army's Logan Everett 7-6 in TB-1.
At 165, Perez dropped a 3-0 result to Minnesota's Nicholas Wanzek to open the day. He finished with a 10-4 loss against Northern Illinois's Shaun'Qae McMurtry in wrestlebacks.
Ville Heino fell in SV-1, 5-3, over Michael Macchiavello from NC State. The takedown call was challenged head coach Cary Kolat, but was not overturned. V. Heino finished the competition with a major decision loss against Cleveland State's Nick Corba, 13-2.
Kraisser and J. Heino will continue to make their moves in the 125 and 285 wrestlebacks, beginning Friday morning at 11 a.m. (ET). ESPNU and ESPN3 will have coverage throughout the first session. You can along follow along via Twitter by following @GoCamelsWrestle.
125: (16) Nathan Kraisser
(125) W, Decision (3-0), Jake Gromacki (Clarion, 3/16)
(125) L, Major Decision (22-8), (1) Thomas Gilman (Iowa, 3/16)
141: Joshua Heil
(141) L, Decision (4-0), Christopher Carton (Iowa, 3/16)
(141) L, Decision (7-6) TB-1, Logan Everett (Army, 3/16)
165: Quentin Perez
(165) L, Decision (3-0), (16) Nicholas Wanzek (Minnesota, 3/16)
(165) L, Decision (10-4), Shaun'Qae McMurtry (NIU, 3/16)
184: Ville Heino
(184) L, Decision (5-3) SV-1, (10) Michael Macchiavello (NC State, 3/16)
(184) L, Major Decision (13-2), Nick Corba (Cleveland State, 3/16)
285: Jere Heino
(285) L, Decision (4-2), (6) Austin Schafer (Oklahoma State, 3/16)
(285) W, Decision (5-3), (11) Jared Johnson (Chattanooga, 3/16)